The mission of the St Kitts and Nevis Nationals Association of Washington, DC is to promote and revitalize national pride amongst Nationals of the diaspora, whilst working towards developing, nurturing and uplifting communities within the Federation of St Kitts and Nevis
The objectives of this Association are:
- To promote social integration and create bonds of friendship, camaraderie and good citizenship among St. Kitts and Nevis nationals residing in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area, including those in the wider U.S.
- To promote social, cultural and economic advancement of Nationals in the US and in St. Kitts and Nevis.
- To establish strategic alliances between the SKNNA-DC and Nationals in the diaspora.
- To collaborate with other Caribbean National associations on socio-cultural matters.
- To provide a forum for open discussion of all matters of interest in pursuing the goals of the Association provided, however, that partisan politics and sectarian religion shall not be debated by members.
- To contribute to the advancement of Nationals in the US and in the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis in the following areas, but not limited to:
- Higher Education
- Health Care